WaterLoop! WaterLoop!

lmao

That was one of the most epic flash movies I have ever seen, xD.

The story was just great, and the animation wasn't horrible like some peoples, so I could actually understand what was going on too.

RingelRock RingelRock

haha, awesome

I think if people watched until the very end, there would be a lot more positive reviews.

Yea it was confusing because it looked like they were talking, but I think it was a great story and everything. The end was a tear moment too...cute though.

^-^

The Hard Way The Hard Way

That was...

Very unexpected. o.o

Explosm sure is good at making you not understand until the very last minute, xD

Sad Larry Sad Larry

Oh wow

That's such a great example of how people are nowadays. If they can't make you happy, they get pissed off at you.

Ninjas Day Break Ninjas Day Break

That was pretty good

But like other people have said, it IS a bit too short. You just need to spend more time on it before you submit something next time.

Also, I recommend finding a different noise for the shuriken. They sounded more like saw blades in a wood shop than throwing stars, >->

PaperAirplane Daydreaming PaperAirplane Daydreaming

Nice

I'm still working on making animations, and this is better than what I can do. it looks really nice. If you spent more time on it, I'm sure it would be even better than it looks now.

TheNellic responds:

Thank you very much.

A coconut up one's butt A coconut up one's butt

lmao

I've got to say that was pretty amazing. I love how people can turn the most random of things into flash movies and actually make them well.

Great animation, sound, and idea. A+

A Men's Room Monologue A Men's Room Monologue

XD dude

Man that was priceless, yet so true.

It makes you wonder what they'll think of next...

Tarboy Tarboy

Dude

That was the most awkward, badass flash I've ever seen, xD

Firefox 2 Firefox 2

lol

XD I love everyone with the question marks and not understanding.

If you understood it where would the fun be at?